Home, property and personal liability

Home, personal liability, and property insurance in Wasilla, AK

At Cederlolm we can offer a variety of home, personal and property insurance for your personal needs by representing nationally known property casualty insurance carriers. We provide packages tailored to your personal needs whether you are a homeowner, landlord or tenant.Give us a call for a consultation today in Wasilla, AK.

Homeowner's Insurance

In a hectic and ever-changing world, your home is probably your most valuable asset – both as an investment and as your sanctuary. Should your home ever be damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that fully realizes the complete situation. Allow our trusted agents to provide the quality service and fair pricing to give you the coverage you deserve.

Condominium Insurance

Providing personal property coverage, personal liability and various other types of protection which may not be found on your condominium’s co-op master policy, condominium insurance is essential to secure your safety as a condo owner.

Renter's Insurance

For rental property and liability exposures, landlord owners of apartment complexes and rented homes typically obtain insurance policies. Such policies do not cover tenant liability or property. If you live in a rented house or apartment, we recommend obtaining a renter’s insurance policy.

Other available coverage

  • Earthquake 
  • Personal Umbrella 
  • Flood Insurance
Property insurance in Wasilla, AK
Share by: